|Look up Tesla or tesla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tesla most commonly refers to:
- Nikola Tesla (1856–1943), a Serbian-American electrical engineer and inventor
- Tesla, Inc., an American electric vehicle and clean energy company, formerly Tesla Motors, Inc.
Tesla may also refer to:
- Tesla (2016 film), a 2016 film by David Grubin
- Tesla (2020 film), a 2020 film by Michael Almereyda
- Tesla (band), an American hard rock band formed in Sacramento, California in late 1981
- Tesla - Lightning in His Hand, an opera by Constantine Koukias
- "Tesla", a song on the 2013 album Nanobots by They Might Be Giants
- Tesla, a former coal mining town in Corral Hollow, California, US
- Tesla, West Virginia, US
- Tesla Fault, a geological formation in the Diablo Range, California, US
- Tesla River, Romania
- Tesla (microarchitecture), a microarchitecture developed by Nvidia
- Tesla (unit) (symbol: T), the SI derived unit of magnetic flux density
- Teraelectronvolt Energy Superconducting Linear Accelerator, a proposed particle collider, now part of the International Linear Collider project
- Tesla valve, a fixed-geometry passive check valve
- Nvidia Tesla, a brand of GPGPU cards with the Tesla microarchitecture
- Tesla coil, a type of resonant transformer circuit
- This list was truncated from 6 items.
- List of things named after Nikola Tesla
- List of Nikola Tesla patents
- Nikola Tesla (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Tesla
- All pages with titles beginning with Tesla
- Tesler, a surname
- TSLAQ, a loose collective critical of Tesla, Inc.
- This list was truncated from 7 items.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tesla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.