|Look up Tesla or tesla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tesla most commonly refers to:
- Nikola Tesla (1856–1943), Serbian-American electrical engineer and inventor
- Tesla, Inc., an American electric vehicle and clean energy company, formerly Tesla Motors, Inc.
Tesla may also refer to:
- Tesla (Czechoslovak company), a former state-owned conglomerate in the former Czechoslovakia
- Tesla Electric Light and Manufacturing, a former company in Rahway, New Jersey, US
- Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, a proposed science museum in New York, US
- Nikola Tesla Corporation, a former Yugoslavian company, now the Croatian company Ericsson Nikola Tesla
- Nikola Tesla Museum, a science museum in Belgrade, Serbia
- Tesla, a former coal mining town in Corral Hollow, California, US
- Tesla, West Virginia, US
- Tesla Fault, a geological formation in the Diablo Range, California, US
- Tesla River, Romania
- Tesla (microarchitecture), a microarchitecture developed by Nvidia
- Tesla (unit) (symbol: T), the SI derived unit of magnetic flux density
- Teraelectronvolt Energy Superconducting Linear Accelerator, a proposed particle collider, now part of the International Linear Collider project
- Tesla valve, a fixed-geometry passive check valve
- Nvidia Tesla, a brand of GPGPU cards with the Tesla microarchitecture
- Tesla coil, a type of resonant transformer circuit
- This list was truncated from 6 items.
- List of things named after Nikola Tesla
- List of Nikola Tesla patents
- Nikola Tesla (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Tesla
- All pages with titles beginning with Tesla
- Tesler, a surname
- TSLAQ, a loose collective critical of Tesla
- This list was truncated from 7 items.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tesla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.