Rolls-Royce (always hyphenated) may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, a British manufacturer of cars and later aero engines, founded in 1906, now defunct
- Rolls-Royce plc, an aerospace, power systems and defence company incorporated in 1971 and Rolls-Royce's current principal operating company
- Rolls-Royce Group plc, a holding company incorporated in 2003 which bought its principal operating company, Rolls-Royce plc, in 2003
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, a holding company incorporated in 2011 which bought Rolls-Royce plc from Rolls-Royce Group plc in 2011
- This list was truncated from 10 items.