Rolls-Royce (always hyphenated) may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, now defunct
- Rolls-Royce plc, an aerospace, power systems and defence company incorporated in 1971 and Rolls-Royce's current principal operating company
- Rolls-Royce Group plc, a holding company incorporated in 2003 which bought its principal operating company, Rolls-Royce plc, in 2003
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, a holding company incorporated in 2011 which bought Rolls-Royce plc from Rolls-Royce Group plc in 2011
- This list was truncated from 10 items.
This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.