|Look up kashi, Kashi, or Kāshí in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kashi or Kaashi may refer to:
- Varanasi, a holy city in India
- Kingdom of Kashi, an ancient kingdom in the same place, one of the sixteen Mahajanapadas
- Kashgar, a city in Xinjiang, China
- Kashgar Prefecture, the prefecture encompassing the city
- Kashi, Hamadan, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Kashi, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kashan, a city in the province of Isfahan, Iran
- This list was truncated from 7 items.
- All pages with titles containing Kashi
- Kasi (disambiguation)
- Kasha, roasted whole-grain buckwheat or buckwheat groats
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.