|Look up Colgate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colgate may refer to:
- Colgate (name)
- Colgate (toothpaste), a product of Colgate-Palmolive
- Colgate-Palmolive, a corporation
- The Colgate Comedy Hour, an American musical variety television show sponsored by Colgate-Palmolive
- Colgate Clock (Indiana), an octagonal clock in Clarksville, Indiana
- Colgate Clock (Jersey City), an octagonal clock in Jersey City, New Jersey
- Colgate University, a private liberal arts college in Madison County, New York
- Colgate (pony), a character in My Little Pony
- This list was truncated from 8 items.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colgate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.