Cassini may refer to:
- Cassini (surname)
- Oleg Cassini (1913-2006), American fashion designer
- Giovanni Domenico Cassini (1625–1712), Italian mathematician, astronomer, engineer, and astrologer
- Jacques Cassini (1677–1756), French astronomer, son of Giovanni Domenico Cassini
- Cesar-François Cassini de Thury (1714–1784), French astronomer and cartographer, son of Jacques Cassini
- Jean-Dominique, comte de Cassini (1748–1845), French astronomer, son of Cesar-François Cassini de Thury
- Alexandre Henri Gabriel de Cassini (1781–1832), French botanist and naturalist, son of Jean-Dominique de Cassini
- This list was truncated from 7 items.
- Cassini's laws on the motion of the Moon
- Cassini Division, a gap in the rings of Saturn
- Cassini–Huygens, the space mission to examine Saturn and its moons, of which the 'Cassini' orbiter was a part
- Cassini (Martian crater)
- Cassini (lunar crater)
- 24101 Cassini, an asteroid
- 24102 Jacquescassini, another asteroid
- Cassini Regio, the dark region of the moon Iapetus
- This list was truncated from 8 items.
- Casini, a surname
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.