Bloomberg may refer to:
- Bloomberg L.P., financial news and media company founded by Michael Bloomberg
- Bloomberg News, a news agency
- Bloomberg Businessweek, weekly business magazine and website
- Bloomberg Markets, a monthly financial magazine
- Bloomberg Radio, a business radio network
- Bloomberg Television, a business news channel
- Bloomberg Terminal, desktop terminal and software widely used in the financial industry
- Bloomberg Government, online news service covering governmental affairs
- Bloomberg Law, an online legal research service
- Bloomberg Tower, a skyscraper in New York City containing the headquarters of Bloomberg L.P.
- Bloomberg Beta, an independent venture capital firm founded by Bloomberg L.P.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies, American foundation
- Bloomberg Tradebook, agency broker of Bloomberg L.P.
- Bloomberg Global Identifier (BBGID), an open standard, unique identifier of securities
- Bloomberg Commodity Index (BCOM), a broadly diversified commodity price index distributed by Bloomberg Indexes
- This list was truncated from 17 items.
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, part of Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- This list was truncated from 19 items.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloomberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.